Chung Ying Theatre Company中英劇團 www.chungying.com
Established in 1979, Chung Ying Theatre Company is a reputed professional theatre organisation, which dedicates itself to promote stage drama productions, educational and outreach programmes. CY is also one of the first local theatre companies introducing “Theatre-in-Education” in Hong Kong. To cope with rapid expansion, we are URGENTLY looking for a high caliber candidate to join our team.
Education and Outreach Officer
Reporting to Education and Outreach Manager and your responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinating and carrying out all logistics and administrative work of creative theatre education programmes with close attention to detail.
- Assisting in the research and development, evaluation and assessment, and advocacy of the programmes by keeping close communication with the programmes’ stakeholders, such as school teachers, students, teaching artists, and funding organizations, etc.
- Assisting the promotion of the company’s mission and education programmes
- Degree holder or above in art administration/ marketing/ cultural studies or related disciplines
- At least 1 year of solid experience in programme planning and producing theatre, educational and/or outreach programmes
- Creative, well-organised, independent and strong interest in drama, drama teaching and community work.
Applicants for the above positions should be fluent in written and spoken Chinese and English. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Benefits include medical insurance, MPF and Annual Leave.
Please apply with full resume (both Chinese and English) and expected salary via email address: email@example.com or by post to Administration Manager, Chung Ying Theatre Company, G/F, 10 Borrett Road, Hong Kong on or before 13 July 2012. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for interview by 17 July 2012 may consider their application unsuccessful.
Enquiries: 3961 9835
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)